About the Institute
Meena International is established with a clear mission to 'Promote Excellence' in hands-on training of personnel in Inspection & Nondestructive Testing. Meena International is The First British Institute of Nondestructive Testing (BINDT) Accredited Training Organization (ATO) and Authorized Qualifying Body (AQB or Test Centre) in India. Meena International is authorized to impart training & certify NDT Personnel to BINDT PCN Scheme which also complies with EN-473 & ISO 9712 requirements. (This Scheme valid upto April 2013), After April 2013 Certification in Compliance with BS-EN-ISO-9712-2012 only. The Training institute is custom built with state-of-the-art technology providing ambient space, well equipped lecture halls, separate practical training rooms with ample testing equipments accessories.
Details of NDT Training and Examination Provided
- Radiography Film Interpretation (RI)
- Practical Radiography (RT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Plate, Pipe, T, Nozzles & Node (3.1, 3.2, 3.7, 3.8 and 3.9)
- For Practical Ultrasonic Testing (UT) – Weld Specimens of all Configurations with embedded defects, ample equipments, accessories for practicing, covering all industrial sectors such as Oil & Gas, Power, Fertilizers, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Pressure Vessels, etc. are made available to all students.
- Specialized Ultrasonic Testing for Offshore Construction Industries including TK & Y Connections Testing & Certification to API-RP2X requirements
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MT) - Welds, Castings and Forgings.
- Liquid Penetrant Testing (LT) - Welds, Castings and Forgings.
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Testing (PAUT).
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD).
- Internationally recognized certification to BINDT PCN Scheme & complying with EN-473 & ISO 9712 requirements.
- The inaugural course launched in September 2009
- Hands on training in all fields of welding
- Training & Certification of welding/painting/coating inspectors
- Preparatory Courses for all API inspectors Examinations
- Preparatory Courses for ASNT Level-3 Examinations